13.4.11

ActionFest 2011

If there's anyone out there who hasn't read any of it, my ActionFest coverage is being put up all over the place.  Some reviews and thoughts will be here, and the interview with Bail Enforcers/WWE Superstar Trish Stratus will (hopefully) be the feature on the Shadows and Light Movie Podcast next week.  Other stuff is on CA Literary Review.  Still more will find its way to my new joint venture with my friend Eric Plaag, The Split Screen.  What follows is a list of links that I will update as I have more and more come out for reading/listening.

CA Lit Review:
ActionFest 2011 Wrap-up
An Interview with Michael Jai White
An Interview with Writer/Director Julian Gilbey
Review: 13 Assassins

Matt Smith on Film:
Review: Bail Enforcers

Shadows and Light Movie Podcast:

The Split Screen:
Bellflower: A Review
Hobo With A Shotgun: A Review

No comments: